How Good is Your Customer Service?
How good do you think your brand's customer service really is?
We believe that begs the question, "What is good customer service?" A quick search reveals there are many different definitions:
- "When a customer has received exceptional standards of service from a provider and leaves feeling very satisfied."
- "Being friendly and courteous. And to doing what it takes to make the customer satisfied."
- "Customer Service means exceeding their expectations."
- "To treat the customer the way you would like to be treated"
We believe that all of these definitions are correct, since good customer service is defined by the customer.
So how good is your customer service? There are many ways to measure how satisfied customers are with your service, including measuring customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and customer advocacy (how willing customers are to refer you to a colleague). These customer service metrics—and others—can be benchmarked, and compared so that you can watch your own internal improvement and compare your company to others.
Want to Learn More? Impact Learning Systems provides customer service benchmarking services, customer service training programs, and consulting services—all geared to measurably improve customer service and keep customers coming back for more. Give us a call and learn how we can help you improve your own customer service.
Related Internal Resources
- What Customer Service Skills Are Most Valuable?
- 5 Principles of Customer Care
- Do Your Service and Support Reps Love to Sell?
- Five Inspiring Customer Service Quotes
- Customer Service Strategy Consulting