Success Stories & Case Studies
Skip to Training Section:
Results were as follows:
- Response times for the Business Service Center at Chicago Public Schools improved to 92%, from a 24-hour response to same day response. And response times for escalated calls decreased from 3 days to next day. The BSC went from being an unranked department to the 3rd best unit out of 24.
- Response times for the payroll service team improved from 37% to 88%, and their first call resolution now averages 94%
Through training, reinforcement, and hard work, Brocade set out to accomplish—and ended up achieving—their global, shared goal to provide a consistent, memorable customer experience across sites, teams, organizations and technologies. Brocade’s new global strategy and consistent support methodologies
resulted in achieving customer success and enabling customer loyalty. Three months after training, the following areas reported these successful metrics:
- US Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) improved 33 percent
- Europe POA Improved 90 percent to 99 percent
- APAC FCR rate decreased over 50 percent
“The analysis shows a 10% rise in customer satisfaction and 56% improvement call resolution rates.”
- Jennifer Edwards, Training Program Manager
“We couldn’t be happier with the results. The TSIA and Impact helped us surpass our service commitment goal to our customers.”
– Mike Horton, Senior Director
The three departments that had completed training for representatives and managers showed the following improvements three months post-training:
- Consumer and IB Renewals: Sales conversions increased 58%
- Renewals: Sales conversions increased 30%
- Lead Generation: Sales conversions increased 27%
The positive reaction to the program and extensive management reinforcement resulted in the TEMS business unit beating their goal of 3.9 and achieving a customer satisfaction score of 4.1 seven months after training was completed. One year later, the score had increased to 4.19, a 20% improvement!
The representatives reporting to the supervisor who received coaching from Impact Learning Systems and the department manager scored 37.5% higher on their monitoring forms than did representatives from other teams.
Sun measured the impact of the training by comparing customer satisfaction surveys before and after the programs. The analysis demonstrated a 30% improvement in customer perceptions of Sun’s communication skills, which is a key driver of the overall customer experience.