Success Stories & Case Studies
Skip to Section:
- Customer Service Training (non-technical)
- Customer Service Training for Technical Support
- Customer Service Training for Field Service Engineers
- Sales Training
- Chat & E-mail Training
- Call Center Coaching
- Custom Training
Customer Service Training (non-technical)
Results were as follows:
- Response times for the Business Service Center at Chicago Public Schools improved to 92%, from a 24-hour response to same day response. And response times for escalated calls decreased from 3 days to next day. The BSC went from being an unranked department to the 3rd best unit out of 24.
- Response times for the payroll service team improved from 37% to 88%, and their first call resolution now averages 94%
Results were as follows:
- 98% of callers said their call was treated in a professional manner.
- 96% said the service they received was outstanding, very good, or good.
Customer Service Training for Technical Support
Three months after training with Impact Learning Systems, the following average results among two pilot groups far surpassed the initial goals of Brocade's management team:
- Customer satisfaction improved 33%
- Level 2 Resolution rates improved 20%
Three months after training, Marketo reported the following results, attributing the exceedingly positive outcome to establishing better coverage, incorporating the training with their onboarding, and developing a Perpetual Survey Process performed immediately after a client interaction.
The training programs implemented by Sage Software and Impact Learning Systems yielded exceptional results. Within two months of the training, managers at Sage Software observed a 15% increase in customer satisfaction scores, bringing them up to 94%. Sage Software calculates that they receive actual customer loyalty when their customer satisfaction scores reach 90 percent or better, so the company is now experiencing a notable increase in customer loyalty.
Measurements at McKesson one year after the change initiative showed:
- A 5.7% improvement in first contact resolution (FCR) rates for Level I.
- A 29.8% average decrease in escalations from level I to Level II.
- A 3.21% improvement in the customer quality score for support reps.
- A 2.93% improvement in the customer quality score for McKesson overall.
Customer Service Training for Field Service
Within one month after working with Impact, managers at BancTec observed the following:
- A 37% increase in customer satisfaction scores.
- A 25% increase in professionalism scores.
Although already in the top tier for their industry, two teams at Olympus measurably improved customer satisfaction scores and have sustained the improvements over time.
Telephone Sales Training
Six months after implementing three custom sales training programs developed by Impact, La Opinión recorded the following results:
- A 22% increase in advertising revenue.
- An 8.2% increase in circulation…in an industry where circulation is declining overall!
Three months following consulting and creation of an internal telesales department, Valmont reported a 23% increase in sales over the three months prior to working with Impact.
Chat & E-mail Training
The positive reaction to the training program and extensive reinforcement by ASCOM's managers resulted in the TEMS business unit beating their goal of 3.9 and achieving a customer satisfaction score of 4.1 seven months after training was completed. One year later, the score increased to 4.19, a 20% improvement!
"We’ve been very pleased with the experience. I liked the idea that the training was blended where some was online and some was in class. You customized some of the training based on what we had done online and I thought that was a neat idea."
Call Center Coaching
Inland Empire Health Plan representatives reporting to supervisors who received coaching from Impact Learning Systems and the department manager scored 37.5% higher on their monitoring forms than did representatives from teams where the supervisors did not receive additional coaching.
Information Builders reports the following results from working with Impact:
- Customer satisfaction increased 7.4%.
- Professionalism scores were 100% for three consecutive months following the training.
Sun measured the impact of the training by comparing customer satisfaction surveys before and after the programs. The analysis demonstrated a 30% improvement in customer perceptions of Sun’s communication skills, which is a key driver of the overall customer experience.