Call Center Coaching Training
Making It Happen™
What’s one of the best ways to have happy satisfied customers? Have happy, satisfied employees who are eager to go above and beyond to provide great service. And how do you get employees like that? Through great coaching. Coaches are made, not born. If you think about it, most call center coaches, or front-line supervisors, are promoted from customer service or support rep and left to figure out what it means to be a great coach on their own.
Investing in call center coaching training to help supervisors learn critical skills is worth every penny. Good call center coaching:
- Reinforces learning to protect your training investment
- Improves call quality
- Keeps costs in line with budget
- Drives employee satisfaction
- Increases customer satisfaction
Designed specifically for use in busy sales, service, and support centers, our call center coaching program, Making It Happen™, teaches team leaders, supervisors, and managers how to coach and reinforce skill use while keeping service levels high. Participants learn how to create a positive work environment and build a top-performing team.
- Coaches inspiring their staff to high performance
- Productivity and quality measures clearly defined and communicated
- Employees working toward clear team and individual goals
- Outstanding performance identified and recognized
- Performance issues identified and corrected
- Call quality improved, service levels met
- Lower turnover
- Happier employees, happier customers
This is the perfect call center coaching course for supervisors or managers of:
- Inside sales or order desk departments
- Call center customer service departments
- Technical support and help desk units
- On-line services and e-mail support departments
… or anyone who leads a team of people who communicate with customers by phone or electronically.
Created by the authors of the McGraw-Hill book, Managing and Motivating Contact Center Employees, this call center coaching course will bring new organization, direction, and enthusiasm to your call center staff. Learn how today by registering for an online demo or calling for a free course outline.
This call center coaching program is approved by the Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) for training prior to the CSP-M Certification for support center managers and supervisors.